Meraki client-vpn Clients no longer visible in Clients listing

SOLVED
bainite
Conversationalist

Meraki client-vpn Clients no longer visible in Clients listing

This was working at least 30 days ago.  Now, the magic "client-type:client-vpn" filter no longer displays any vpn clients.  In fact, the current VPN clients are not in the client list, anywhere.  I'm connected to the VPN, so I know I should at least be seeing myself!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I can see also see it at 17.10.2. Can you test to set filter to clients: only security appliance clients

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi,

What version are you running?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
bainite
Conversationalist

MX 16.16.5, to be updated to latest over New Years holiday.  

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Strange, I'm running version 16.16 and It's ok for me.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I can see also see it at 17.10.2. Can you test to set filter to clients: only security appliance clients

bainite
Conversationalist

That did it!  I had to set it to "only security appliance clients". Thank you!

bainite
Conversationalist

-looks like the clients are showing up if I filter by IP.  But the magic filter no longer works. 😞

alex_rsm
Conversationalist

I'm still having this issue on an MX95 with firmware 17.10.2.  30+ AnyConnect VPN clients connected, none of them show up in the clients list. Playing with the filter does not seem to help.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels