Meraki Z4C

Solved
0verwatch3d
Conversationalist

Meraki Z4C

Hello,

Anybody knows if the Meraki Z4C will include a power cord for US orders or do we I have to purchase it separately.

1 Accepted Solution
jbright
A model citizen

Here's the output from the shipment email from Cisco for my recent Z4 order and I did not specify ordering power cords separately and they were automatically added to the order. I believe in the US, the correct power cords are automatically added to the order.

- The Cisco Meraki Team

Quantity

Item

Description

MA-PWR-CORD-US

Meraki AC Power Cord for MX and MS (US Plug)

Z4-HW

Meraki Z4 Hardware

LIC-Z4-SEC-3Y

Meraki Z4 Secure Teleworker License and Support, 3 Year

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
jbright
A model citizen

I ordered some Z4s recently for a customer in the US and they came with power cords, so I assume this applies to the Z4C too.

Thanks for the feedback. I also remember with the Z3 and Z3C it does come with power cord for US orders as per its datasheet.

Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

According to the installation guide it comes with the power adapter (DC power brick) but not the cable that connects it to your mains power.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/MX_Installation_Guides/Z4_Z4C_Series_Hardware_Installation_Guide...

0verwatch3d
Conversationalist

Yeah though referencing to the previous model Z3 or Z3C power cord is included for US order. 

0verwatch3d_0-1721055697760.png

But for this Z4 or Z4C there is no footnote.

jbright
A model citizen

Here's the output from the shipment email from Cisco for my recent Z4 order and I did not specify ordering power cords separately and they were automatically added to the order. I believe in the US, the correct power cords are automatically added to the order.

- The Cisco Meraki Team

Quantity

Item

Description

MA-PWR-CORD-US

Meraki AC Power Cord for MX and MS (US Plug)

Z4-HW

Meraki Z4 Hardware

LIC-Z4-SEC-3Y

Meraki Z4 Secure Teleworker License and Support, 3 Year

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You are correct @jbright, the following is stated at the bottom of the mx datasheets 

POWER CABLES

1x power cable required for each MX, 2x power cables required for MX250 and MX450. For US customers, all required power cables will be automatically included. Customers outside the US are required to order power cords separately.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels