Meraki MX differentiator

SOLVED
Portuguez
Here to help

Meraki MX differentiator

Hi guys, we need to create a tender poster for a public institution, they want some Meraki MX (MX67w & MX84) and for that reason we want some specifications that only Meraki Mx can meet to include in the poster. (some protocol, or security aspect).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

I've managed and assessed a few RFPs/Tenders for public and private institutions in my time.

If I made a post such as the one you have made in a community forum, it would result in Meraki being excluded from the list of possible vendors and not being considered as a solution provider.

If the project was of significant value, other potential vendors may even attempt to exclude Meraki's parent corporation from the project.

I doubt these are the types of outcome you are seeking.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

I've managed and assessed a few RFPs/Tenders for public and private institutions in my time.

If I made a post such as the one you have made in a community forum, it would result in Meraki being excluded from the list of possible vendors and not being considered as a solution provider.

If the project was of significant value, other potential vendors may even attempt to exclude Meraki's parent corporation from the project.

I doubt these are the types of outcome you are seeking.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

How about the specification that the devices must have the Meraki trademark on them?

@PhilipDAth wrote:

How about the specification that the devices must have the Meraki trademark on them?

Now you are sounding like Oracle's NZ manager. You left out having the US Ambassador talk to the Prime Minister to explain that <name any Ministry in Wellington> does not understand the issues, and that Oracle is looking after the nation's vital interests.

This is actually easy to combat.

(shakes head) These Bay Area firms are all the same

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels