cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX 64 Unable to fetch configuration

Highlighted
Comes here often

MX 64 Unable to fetch configuration

My MX64 Unale to fetch configuration.I tried to restart the device exchange device to restore to factory Settings.But I can't solve it.I saw this in his setup.meraki.com/.I don't have the ability to solve it. I want to see who can solve it

“Make sure you can send outgoing traffic to TCP port 7734 through your firewall”

截图.png

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
A model citizen

Re: MX 64 Unable to fetch configuration

The message means, that there is something upstream, that is blocking tcp\7734. It can be either the ISP router, or another device upstream from the MX, depending on the network topology.

Either make sure that port 7734 is open, or call Your ISP and have them ensure that port 7734 is not being firewalled.

Highlighted
Getting noticed

Sometimes, you may need to open a case to support for this problem (provided your uplink doesn't block anything).

Highlighted
Comes here often

But,my other MX64 can be associated with the Meraki cloud at the same ISP
Highlighted
Getting noticed

It is my understanding that this issue can only be resolved by Meraki support. Unfortunately I have seen it many times, Meraki know of the problem and are working on a real fix. They have been for sometime now.... still waiting.

Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Double-check the IP and DNS configuration on the WAN port.

If you put the same configuration on a notebook and plug the Internet circuit directly into the notebook does it work?

Highlighted
Comes here often

The Settings on the WAN port are DHCP.Also try to.Connected with a laptop, you can surf the Internet on a laptop

Highlighted
Comes here often

That's really bad news. Then wait for Meraki's support

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Hi,

I also have the issues "Unable to fetch configuration".

We have multiple M64w running as Teleworker appliance. The issue appears randomly.

An exchange device works perfectly fine at the same ISP. Only remove the device from network an add the new one.

In my cases I let the device sit. After a couple of hours the device get its config and starts working fine.

Since now I had 5 devices with this problem.

Whenever I contact Meraki Support and they reply, the problem is solved.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.