LACP support on MX250, MX84 devices

Noa-M
Here to help

LACP support on MX250, MX84 devices

Will there be LACP Link Aggregation Supported on MX250, MX84 on LAN ports? This would be a very helpful feature.

8 REPLIES 8
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Noa-M , as noted here previously the MXs don’t support link aggregation.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Thanks, I did read that. I'm new to Meraki, so is there a feature request process?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes, in the dashboard at the bottom of the screen is a 'Make a wish' button

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Noa-M , as @cmr states there’s the “Make a wish” button on each page. But I’ve seen this request time and time again but it still hasn’t appeared

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

LOTS of people would like this.  🙂

sebas
Getting noticed

I've made a wish myself but not seen any LACP mentions anywere

sebas
Getting noticed

I've made a wish long time ago but I do not see anywhere any mention of LACP in the future...

ABVErik
Conversationalist

I fail to understand why my little junk sub-$400 SonicWall has LACP implemented, but my $1500+ MXes do not. 

LACP is literally an open standard and I know this has been asked for as a feature as far back as the pre-Cisco days, as well as by numerous partners (including several that I have worked for).  Why bother having a feedback/wish button if nobody pays attention to it?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels