SOLVED
FishMan
Comes here often

Inbound Traffic

how can i get a report of inbound traffic from MX84 daily, weekly and monthly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

The only way I think you'll be able to get that information is by configuring logging for the inbound traffic on the MX and then use the Syslog information to look at the flows. It's likely to be a huge amount of information that you'll need to analyze though, you'll probably need another tool to assist you in making sense of it.

Here's some information that might be of some to see if it will provide what you are looking for, https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Syslog_Server_Overv... 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Does the Summary Report provide what you need? Organization -> Summary Report, then adjust the network to the ‘appliance’ network for the site, and adjust the time fram from up the top next to the title. You should then see usage stats on the MX for the period.

FishMan
Comes here often

Hi Bruce,

thanks a lot for comment, but i am after to view the inbound traffic that coming to my internal network as to who are the people that trying to access to our network

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

The only way I think you'll be able to get that information is by configuring logging for the inbound traffic on the MX and then use the Syslog information to look at the flows. It's likely to be a huge amount of information that you'll need to analyze though, you'll probably need another tool to assist you in making sense of it.

Here's some information that might be of some to see if it will provide what you are looking for, https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Monitoring_and_Reporting/Syslog_Server_Overv... 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels