I am having issues opening some Youtube training videos.

TSA
New here

I am having issues opening some Youtube training videos.

Trying to open some training videos via Youtube and keep getting This video is restricted message. Have gone through MX settings and have not been able to find where they are being blocked. So far that's the only issue I have but figure there are possibly others. Below is one link where I have the issue but some users are having the same issue with multiple Youtube training videos. Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/human-trafficking-section/texas-human-trafficking-prevention-co...

7 REPLIES 7
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you checked the Restricted YouTube content on Content Filtering settings?

alemabrahao_0-1667252905942.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes, removed all

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Video works for me so it looks like the problem only affects you which means its most likely a setting on your MX. Hopefully its your youtube content setting as mention already, if not open a case with support. 

It's actually happening with other sites in our domain. I already figured it is something in the MX. That's why I contacted Meraki.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Maybe they are blocking people from the US.  🙂

It works for me as well.  @BlakeRichardson and I are from New Zealand.

Other sites work fine

TSA
New here

Yes, Disabled

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels