Historical Uplink Traffic

SOLVED
JDavie
Getting noticed

Historical Uplink Traffic

The "uplink traffic" graph has been very helpful on the Uplink tab of the SD-WAN applicate status page. I would like to view historical data for it, but it would appear I can only view the past few minutes, there is not an option to choose the data range with similar graphs. Does anyone have a workaround? It would also be really helpful to have a timestamp when hovering over a point on the graph that could link to some analytics or stats about applications and destinations for quick troubleshooting of what is taking up our bandwidth when there is a sudden large spike. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

There's nothing that I know of for this that is built into the Dashboard, or as part of the API. The best solutions I've seen in the past are either using SNMP to poll the interface, or collecting Netflow records from the MX. Then you store them for as long as you want and report on them how you want.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

There's nothing that I know of for this that is built into the Dashboard, or as part of the API. The best solutions I've seen in the past are either using SNMP to poll the interface, or collecting Netflow records from the MX. Then you store them for as long as you want and report on them how you want.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels