GoToConnects New IP Blocks

SOLVED
leftshot
Here to help

GoToConnects New IP Blocks

GoToConnect announced they are expanding the IP blocks they use in a couple of months.  The details on the new blocks are at: https://support.goto.com/connect/help/what-are-gotoconnects-ip-blocks-gotoconnect-gotoconnects-ip-bl...

I didn't originally configure our Meraki MX-84, so I went to look what is there through the dashboard in the Security & SD/WAN section.  After going through all the menu items I don't see anything that specifies IP blocks other than the Intranet LAN settings in the Addressing & VLANS section and the Firewall Layer 3 and Layer 7 rules, which appear to allow all 8.8.8.8 traffic.  I don't find anything limiting IP blocks.  I also didn't need to reconfigure anything when we installed GoToConnect/Jive VoIP 10 months ago.  Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

There is nothing you need to do. That is just a notice for users that may have restrictive security policies and may need or want to know how to specifically allow access to their service. 

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

There is nothing you need to do. That is just a notice for users that may have restrictive security policies and may need or want to know how to specifically allow access to their service. 

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

Thanks Brandon.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels