Clients traffic have no details

JessIT1
Building a reputation

Clients traffic have no details

client traffic.JPG

anyone else not seeing any of their network's client traffic details showing up for applications, port, http content, etc. Traffic analytics details starting working again, but not clients, even if you click on a client, no details...

6 Replies 6
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I dont even  get the graph/circle anymore

JessIT1
Building a reputation

OK, so I’m not the only one. I have a ticket open with Meraki support. I can’t believe they don’t have anything in the Meraki Status website that mentions this..

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No such issues on n176. I'm using the "new version" of that particular page.

JessIT1
Building a reputation

I am logged into n178. All of the circle charts for each network are empty. If I click on the client now I do see some traffic, but the data usage is always way off. It can show it super high data usage for download and upload, but the traffic details for the client do not reflect it..

JessIT1
Building a reputation

clients data1.JPGclients data2.JPG

anyone else experiencing this, clients page sorted by usage shows clients with high down, in screenshot shows 45.66GB but if you click on the client, and sort, it does not reflect the high usage...?

JessIT1
Building a reputation

Received this feedback from support:  Thank you for your response. I believe you are running into another issue which engineering is investigating for false traffic spikes to appear on the graph. This does not truly represent actual client data seen on the network.

Our engineering team is tracking this and they are working on a fix. I'll make sure to update you accordingly as I get updates from engineering.

Thank you,
Meraki Technical Support 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels