cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Social Networking but can i have the same working or have everything open for a one SSID

SOLVED
Getting noticed

Blocked Social Networking but can i have the same working or have everything open for a one SSID

Hi All,

I have blocked the Social networking which bascially blocks everything whoever is conncted over the wired or wireless. but can i still have open access basically no restriction on one new SSID on MX ?

I am using the Advance License.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Re: Blocked Social Networking but can i have the same working or have everything open for a one SSID

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Re: Blocked Social Networking but can i have the same working or have everything open for a one SSID

If you want you can just allow it by individual by whitelisting them.

https://documentation.meraki.com/zGeneral_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Blocking_and_Whiteli... 

Highlighted
Getting noticed

@PhilipDAthif i will whitelist the client will it also by pass the content filtering, if yes then this is good.

Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.