Annoying "WAN Status changed" status

CLEBERPENTEADO
Here to help

Annoying "WAN Status changed" status

Hello everyone!

Someone knows how to get rid of annoying "WAN Status changed" status?

Even hours after the WAN status actually changed, it is still showing in dashboard .

12 Replies 12
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I don't clearly understand the problem you are describing.  Are you able to post a screenshot?

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I assume this? It's an open bug. I had it on my MX95 for 2 months and it finally went away. I still have a high packet loss alert though even though my WAN links are fine.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.29.07.png

Ryan

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.

I've got this all over and have to presume it's also what OP is asking about.

Yes it started a few months back and is super annoying.

Ryan

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solves your problem please click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Ahh those are Insight alerts. 

A bug with Insight ? That would be a first !

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have never seen that alert on 1500 MXs across Canada. Not on my MX68CW's 

I don't have MX68CW, but MX67, MX68, MX75 and MX105, all these models showing eventually the alert.

And all cases there was WAN failover and/or a failback, but the alert takes too loooong to hide.

Trying buying 1500 of them and I bet they'll look after you as well as @RaphaelL .  🙂

AgungTP
Conversationalist

I'm having this issue since early of August, raised a ticket with support and they said there is a known problem from their end, still not fixed yet until now or at least I haven't hear anything since then

But no reported as know issue on firmware release notes

CLEBERPENTEADO_0-1727172872663.png

It might not be a MX bug and rather a dashboard bug with alerts that affects more than just MX

Ryan

NeilR
New here

I just got this after a failover happened on my MX105. I also opened a ticket with Meraki support. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels