15.42 Has gone Release Candidate and is being pushed

Mloraditch
Building a reputation

15.42 Has gone Release Candidate and is being pushed

FYI, I've had no issues with 15.x, but it appears they are now pushing it out. Got notices for several clients to get pushed from 14.53 to 15.42 over the next month.

5 REPLIES 5
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yay, all of our sites magically moved from beta to RC 😎

cmr_0-1612893871665.png

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Release notes have been updated removing the "this is a late stage beta" part, but retaining the reference to older MXs moving to 14.55:

• Due to an MX 15 regression, the management port on MX84 appliances does not provide access to the local status page.

Does that mean I just won't be able to see the status? Or will I not be able to configure the IP address and ethernet settings on an MX84 via the management port?

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

@Malarkey_MX I don’t have an MX84 to confirm with but I believe it means you’ll get nothing if you connect to the Management port. The MX84 will behave like other MXs where you connect to one of the internal IP addresses (i.e. often the ones configured as VLAN gateways) to get the local status pages.

AnythingHosted
Building a reputation

Hopefully this means that beta 16.2+ will be made available to everyone soon!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels