Meraki Go app issues

Solved
phidlipus
New here

Meraki Go app issues

Hi,

Meraki Go app (Version 2.32.1) on my iPhone (iOS 14.4) doesn't work correctly. It works only partially. It worked normally on or two weeks ago. Internet connection working normally, but I can't observe my network via the application.

Below are issues which I'm struggling now. I tried it directly on Meraki GO wifi, other wifi, mobile data connection and result is still the same. Does anybody know how to fix it or has anybody same issues?

On network tab it shows "No devices connected", but I'm sure that few devices are connected.

1.PNG

On wifi details "Network error" occures. After retry "Network error" shows again (and again...). Internet connection is working at the moment.

2.PNG

On Hardware tab, AP details - it still shows 0 connected devices. But there are connected devices.

3.PNG

On Hardware tab, switch details - it shows "Error - Invalid response" (over and over).

4.PNG

1 Accepted Solution
phidlipus
New here

OK, I fixed it with logout & login.. 😂

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
phidlipus
New here

OK, I fixed it with logout & login.. 😂

hidden0
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @phidlipus 

The app itself was facing some instability loading data on version 2.31.0 that may have had some lingering effects post upgrade to v 2.32.1 which were resolved with the login/logout.

Thank you for posting this. For anyone else facing problems, please remember the app itself is built primarily off of GET requests to our backend to fill data in the app. A pull to refresh or logging out and back in provides the app a fresh opportunity to download data if it failed for any reason before.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.