2x 24port 1x 48 port POE switches NO POE

SOLVED
FisherWarwick
Conversationalist

2x 24port 1x 48 port POE switches NO POE

2 of our switches lost all POE capabilities 8 hours ago despite showing everything as working on the Meraki go dashboard. We have done all troubleshooting currently possible for us and still no poe to devices.

Update:Our Main 48 Port at a diffrent location is reporting the same problem, as far as i can tell this is a Meraki issue.

Internet is up and No Power or account issues.

App is showing POE functionality but no power provided when plugging a POE device in.

Models:

GS110-48p

GS110-24p

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi all - We're aware of a firmware issue that is currently impacting PoE switches and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you updated as soon as we have more to share.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out directly or continue to share any new issues or error messages you're seeing. We appreciate all of you and your patience!

Miriam Kung
Meraki Go Product Marketing

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
BrianSavage
Conversationalist

Hi we have the same problem 3 Switches at two different sites. 

Felix3
Conversationalist

Hi we have the same problem 2 Switches GS110-8P

No POE delivered on any port since today 6:03 AM  what a ...

We buyed POE injectors....

MAEngineer20
Conversationalist

Same issue here, multiple clients across the country.

jimtombari2
Here to help

Same issue here with GS110-48

JeremieB
New here

Same here with 3x GS110-48

biler
Conversationalist

Same here. 1x GS110-48. PoE and actual connectivity went down this morning around 7 or 8am central.

MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi all - We're aware of a firmware issue that is currently impacting PoE switches and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and will keep you updated as soon as we have more to share.

In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out directly or continue to share any new issues or error messages you're seeing. We appreciate all of you and your patience!

Miriam Kung
biler
Conversationalist

Any update here? We're still down.

MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi all - our sincere apologies again for the inconvenience, we know it's been frustrating for you. We’re still working on the best path to resolve the firmware issue as quickly as possible.

Will continue to keep you updated as much as we can. Many thanks for your understanding.

Miriam Kung

Do we have any update when this issue is gone be resolved? Or a timeframe when we should expect answer?

Hi, I have the same problem with 2 Meraki Go 24 Port POE Network Switches.

PoEs were running fine until yesterday, but suddenly stopped working. No error message in the dashboard.

I reported the problem to Meraki support and was asked to perform a factory reset. (Info reset button is located at front, lower left corner).

I did that, howerver the problem still exists. PoE does not work, so i can not use my PoE requiring access points in the building.

Smart_Homz
Just browsing

All of our customers are down.... is there an eta on getting this resolved before I scramble and start putting in PoE injectors?

We are actively working on a remediation plan. At this point I would suggest opening a support case in the app (if you haven't already) and sharing the case number with us so that we can make sure that we can update you as soon as we have a plan.

Thanks,

Art

biler
Conversationalist

This is a mess. Been down for over 24 hours now. I also cannot access my portal account, and email support has been useless in getting access restored. Is there someone over there who can actually help with that, as well as getting the firmware on our devices back to a stable version??

I'll reach out to you via DM. Firmware is being worked on for multiple customers but I can help you with access to your account.

Art