This community simply blows me away

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This community simply blows me away

I'm amazed at the community involvement by Meraki employees and in a good way! The amount of posts from Merakians explaining new features, asking for feedback and just helping people out is impressive. 

I'm part of quite a few communities and none of them are no where near as active as this one. Not only is the community a fun place with all of the challenges and quizzes but its a great place to learn and share information.

Hats off to you all, its greatly appreciated. Thank you for making the community engaging and not a ghost town like most communities are. 

6 REPLIES 6
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Totally agree there @BlakeRichardson.👍

rwiesmann
A model citizen

You absolutly right @BlakeRichardsonI really like this community also a lot.

Sometimes when I come back to the community after some weeks...it's just nice that still the same people are working on posts!

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

nothing to add!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

>I'm part of quite a few communities

Hold on - are you saying you are cheating on us?  🙂

It's an open relationship @PhilipDAth 😂

Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

I can only agree with @BlakeRichardson and the others here.
I wasn't really active in the last months, because of a maternity leave, but the meraki team and the whole community is really nice and helpful.

I know other forums from different types of markets (e.g. cars). If you dare to say something bad there, then you will get smashed by the fanboys and/or the moderators.

In this community this is really different! Critics are really welcome here and the team is taking it seriously. Sometimes I even think, that a post here is getting more attention than the "Make a wish/feedback" button on the dashboard.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.