Requested access to MSP and Beta forums. Email ignored.

SOLVED
DR1
Getting noticed

Requested access to MSP and Beta forums. Email ignored.

Hello,

I'm posting here because my communications with community-help@meraki.com requesting access have been ignored.

Is there an @Meraki employee or forum moderator that can help please?

Thank you,

Darius

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DR1 -

Apologies for the delay in responding. Looks like we are a bit behind in processing that email queue. I have just responded to your ticket via email; please respond there with any further questions.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

HI @DR1 

For MSP access you need to reach out to Meraki support not the community support here.

For BETA access contact your Meraki or Cisco Partner AM.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DR1 -

Apologies for the delay in responding. Looks like we are a bit behind in processing that email queue. I have just responded to your ticket via email; please respond there with any further questions.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

Are you saying there's some sort of special MSP forum? I've been asking everyone I can think of for some sort of resource for Meraki MSP's unique issues and can't get anyone to listen.

We are a Meraki MSP with 140 networks and adding 2-3 per week. Tech support is great; reps are great for sales needs; the portal is an OK resource; the MSP Trail is good for initial rollout. But there are a few MSP specific issues where there needs to be a resource or a group internally within Meraki that understands and can advocate for MSP specific issues. If Meraki cares about MSPs ability to exist and deliver, Meraki needs to be more responsive to MSP needs.

@JohnOetingerIf you're already that size, someone might have dropped the ball in your organization by not finding these resources already.

They are in plain site, and well noted in MSP literature.

If you go here and look at the center of the page, theres a line item that says "For Partners" with a link to the MSP forum. You will need to request access for this. There will be instructions on how to do so when you click the MSP link:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Community/ct-p/meraki

DR1_0-1608161665971.png

I found that forum not long after I posted here (the print is small; I missed it when I was looking initially). I have since started a new topic in that forum; I've gotten some responses, but no answers yet

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.