Registered for ECMS1, but no confirmation email...

CallOne_PdM_JET
Comes here often

Registered for ECMS1, but no confirmation email...

Hi All,

I recently registered for the ECMS1 virtual course that will be held on Tuesday, October 29. I made it through the registration page and to the confirmation page, which stated that an email will be sent. 

However, I have never received the confirmation email. I have even checked our Spam filter to see if it was caught, but no luck.

Does anyone know who I can contact to ensure that I am registered and will be able to view the course?

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

@TrishaC can you help the OP out?

CallOne_PdM_JET
Comes here often

@merakicaroline Would you be able to help me with my question? Still no confirmation email from ECMS1 registration.

@CarolineS Would you be able to help me with my question? Still no confirmation email from ECMS1 registration.

Hi @CallOne_PdM_JET - in general, the best way to learn more about your status in ECMS1 is to reach out to the team at ecms@meraki.com.

But, in this case, I've looked you up in our system and have figured out what happened; I'll send you a PM!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.