Promotional Equipment Upgrade

JMohler
Conversationalist

Promotional Equipment Upgrade

Good Day!

I have a question about the promotional equipment from the CMNA training session.  I attended my session in 2014 where I received my CMNA certification along with the promotional equipment.  Overall, I have been extremely pleased with both the equipment, the service and support that I have received over the last 6+ years.  I have only had one issue in that entire time and that was with the MR26 unit which required a replacement.  (The turnround on the replacement device was phenomenal!!)  The MX60 unit has been my heart and soul of my home office setup the entire time and has been rock solid!  With the MX60 is closing in on its end of support date in a little more than 1.5 years, can you tell me if there is a program for upgrading promotional equipment?

Thank you,

Jeffery L Mohler, CMNA

ATSG (Formerly MTM Technologies) 

5 REPLIES 5
MarcP
Kind of a big deal

I don´t think there is a program for that. But i think you can easily talk to your sales contact, who will help you.

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I take it you are a Cisco reseller?  You or someone who interacts with CCW can get NFR (not for resale) pricing for new gear and it is heavily discounted and intended for exactly the use you describe.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
JMohler
Conversationalist

Actually, I work for a Cisco Partner that deploys Meraki Solutions along with many other Cisco Solutions.  I attended the CMNA Training Seminar and obtained my certification.  I will follow-up with the Cisco contacts within my organization and see if they can provide any additional insights.

Thanks for all the responses.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Oh ok great, I got my CMNA certificate when i was in Cisco 2 years back and i got to know that was for Employee only, May be later on they open it for partners and others as well. 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The promotional event is for Cisco employees when they achieve CMNA but to the specific countries I think.

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.