Meraki Learning Hub Courses and exams

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Learning Hub Courses and exams

I've had a look and I am guessing the answer is no but do the Meraki learning hub courses have exams. I have a new employee and I would like them to start working through these courses but I would like to be able to track how they are going.

I am not bothered if they pass or fail it more to understand where their weakness are so myself and my senior staff can support them in those areas where they might need it. 

6 Replies 6
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You should try one of these entry-level exams that this person posted about.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Off-the-Stack/Retiring-of-CMNO-Cert/m-p/39066/highlight/true#M1356 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm a comedian.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I kinda miss the test questions that were posted here once a week !

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I miss not mining Bitcoin in 2009.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I miss being 10 years younger!

And I agree with @RaphaelL , those weekly/monthly questions were fun. Bring em back @Ryan_Miles 

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
MerakiJess
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hi @BlakeRichardson! We don't currently have exams, but my team is currently working on building learning pathways out of our Learning Hub courses that will compile courses into an easy-to-track path with an assessment at the end, and eventually provide a way to earn some new badges. So keep an eye out!

If you have any specifics on what you're looking for with an exam or types of paths that would make your job easier, would love to hear, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.