Cisco Live and Meraki

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Cisco Live and Meraki

Of course the one time I can attend Cisco Live and it seems like there isn't much Meraki stuff in it this year. Strangely enough it has been pretty quiet here about the upcoming Cisco Live.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
12 REPLIES 12
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Well, one could argue that what's coming up is not a "real" Cisco Live 😉

Well it's only two days, so one could argue that there isn't much of anything. The good thing is that it's three sessions in a row:

BrechtSchamp_0-1590569634552.png

Nash
Kind of a big deal

@CptnCrnch wrote:

Well, one could argue that what's coming up is not a "real" Cisco Live 😉

I'd definitely argue this. I understand the constraints, but I do see a lot of technical material... almost all of the technical material... on the cutting room floor.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

To me, lecture makes only a small part of Cisco Live. Meeting people you haven't seen in a while, discussing face to face with the TMEs etc. are simply missing. As well as the badges of course... 😋

Nash
Kind of a big deal

@CptnCrnch wrote:

To me, lecture makes only a small part of Cisco Live. Meeting people you haven't seen in a while, discussing face to face with the TMEs etc. are simply missing. As well as the badges of course... 😋

I had something like a solid dozen people I had plans to hang out with. 😞 That's not even including pestering Meraki staff I know!

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@CptnCrnch and @Nash 

It's a shame that Cisco doesn't have some sort of solution to create virtual rooms where we could have some sort of hangout sessions. 🤣

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Great idea...even better if they'd provide us with physical beers. 😋

... I have teams. What's stopping us?

Sounds great! Do we have a date on June 2nd and 3rd, @BrechtSchamp? 😉

Nash
Kind of a big deal

@BrechtSchamp wrote:

... I have teams. What's stopping us?

I mean I'm down, so long as I don't have to look cute. I've been home for almost 10 weeks... Cute clothes have been relegated to the closet.

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Here are a few Meraki things going on to check out!

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@MeredithW 

Thank you for that link. It appears that it was all stuff I had already seen, I was hoping for something extra.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.