Meraki Auto VPN Documentation

Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Auto VPN Documentation

This is probably just housekeeping - 

There is an illustration that does not display when looking at the web page

Document URL - https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Meraki_Auto_VPN

Error Message - 

Your client does not have permission to get URL /JJ2yBHJeV4ENefmNkVwCoIBzYLaf-v2wkF-OAYXp_-ctb8f1iFhqaxiNR3D_xMxqBlz0kEdBSQlbSymqXTlYWEJqd-EmVYcDBk5bMuNpB6L1FxbHX9EjIL83rBHeD8-3-EqoO8ut from this server. (Client IP address: 86.164.74.43)

ACL Denied That’s all we know.

It is the illustration under the subheading - Choose which subnets (local networks) to export over VPN

Cheers

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
2 Replies 2
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Got it, thanks @Uberseehandel for the heads up and I'll update the documentation team now.

@MerakiDave 

Meraki seems to use ringlead  . . . . their cert is out of date and Bitdefender gets shouty.

I am trying to cobble together some Meraki/ Microsoft/ MacOS / Android / ANother documentation to add into a MS Teams group for discussing VPN issues, that interested parties can join, hopefully it will be ready at the end of the week, but there are too many words for for the Community and as it isn't exclusively Meraki, the blog isn't the place either . . . so I've gone with Teams

Which is how I noticed the non-displaying illustration.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.