Cisco Live! 2023

KennedyBGCB
Conversationalist

Cisco Live! 2023

This will be my first year at live. I am looking at the schedule and getting overwhelmed with the number of sessions. There are so many that I want to go to that are overlapping. 

I am concentrating on Meraki and have a scheduled test for Thursday to get my Meraki certification. 

What sessions do you think are a must to be better prepared for the test?

I wish they would have timed them out better because there are several meraki sessions that overlap and are only offered one time. I also understand that everything will be available after the conference but I am a hands on person and like to take in as much as possible in person. 

Thank you for your time,

Kennedy
5 Replies 5
jbright
A model citizen

The one thing I have learned over the years of attending Cisco Live is that you can't see everything in person. I have tried to fill up my schedule in the past and it only leads to confusion because of being bombarded by so much information at once. Try to concentrate on one or two topics that are important to you like switching, wireless, security, management, etc. Leave yourself plenty of time to explore the World of Solutions, where Meraki has a wonderful booth which is staffed by very knowledgeable people and great demonstrations. The best classes for studying for the Meraki certification are ECMS1 and ECMS2, which are available online and in person, but not offered at Cisco Live. One more pro tip, don't schedule sessions too early on Thursday morning, because the Customer Appreciation Event is Wednesday night and depending on how good of time you have, early Thursday morning might be a little rough 😉

Thank you for the advice!

I will definitely back off on my schedule. I work for a non-profit so we don't quite have the funds for the classes so I am doing self study and finishing touches on my knowledge at the conference. 

As for the celebration, I am not sure about it. I don't really care for the singers. Is there more to do there than listen to them or is it basically just a concert?

Kennedy

Thanks, I will keep it in my mind.

By the way, I am looking for a writing service online and while I am looking for it I check out this site this website https://studyclerk.com/complete-coursework helps me to complete my coursework. and they can do work very quickly.
jbright
A model citizen

I don't know what they have planned for this year's event, but last year they had two more separate events in addition to the main concert and they were both really fun too. Cisco goes all out for the Customer Appreciation Event.

Network-dad
A model citizen

This is my first year attending Cisco Live but I cant wait to go!!! Hope you enjoy it and maybe see you there!

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.