cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Meraki Swag?

Building a reputation

Best Meraki Swag?

What is your favorite Meraki swag that you have seen/won? What would you like to see as Meraki swag? I'm not saying we can make it happen, but it may give @MeredithW some ideas for the future!

Favorite Swag Seen/Won: Hands down the Gnomes. They are unique and not like any other swag.

What I'd like to see as swag : A back pack or drawstring bag resembling the canvas bag power cables come in.

CMNO, CCNA R+S
15 REPLIES 15
Kind of a big deal

Re: Best Meraki Swag?

Favorite is my fridge.

15717746809851276054340351349336.jpg

And your canvas backpacks exist 😉

15717747194226747842778111273449.jpg

Building a reputation

@jdsilva That is some awesome swag you have! My collection is growing with a mug and the mini block set.Meraki.jpg

CMNO, CCNA R+S
Building a reputation

I forgot how cool that fridge was! Meraki definitely has a creative swag team.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Getting noticed

banana board.jpg

Banana board anyone?

Kind of a big deal

I would love a gnome. My fav is the fridge as well, its about to be installed in my campervan #vanlife

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Building a reputation

Gotta love that #VanLife haha.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Most handy piece of swag is the Meraki USB-A/C to C charging cable.

It has gone straight in my travel bag and works on the HS1 Javelin trains

Img_1229[1].jpg1403383271_62.49.27.213[1].jpg

It also functions on the Stagecoach, which is, alas, not as fast474x323wavebus[1].jpg

Unfortunately - there doesn't appear to be any Meraki kit I can charge with it whilst en-route.

The other day when I was juggling pass cards at my London site, I thought that a lanyard would be handy (hint hint).

If I'm honest the best piece of kit that I have received is my Z3C, which is almost perfect, all it requires is an ability to connect to a WAN as the LTE connection is shielded/blocked in the sites I visit . . .

The chutzpah award goes to the Cloud cork board into which are pressed pins representing Meraki devices and software. Completely useless, but I love it.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

@Uberseehandel there are Meraki battery banks out there! 

15717822368734345897596257031707.jpg

I also had another, white, bank that I picked up at CLUS 2018 but I gave that one to @DonAnnett so I can't provide a picture.

Kind of a big deal

@jdsilva 

That looks a handy piece of kit. I have a couple of Qualcomm PowerAdd packs that keep my phone going, the Meraki option looks much more convenient, I could allow others to charge whilst commuting. Hopefully they will work with the new Surface Pro 7, which I hope will arrive before I have to spend six weeks in purdah.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
Building a reputation

I forgot about my Meraki USB converter! I got one of those right as USB-C started to be more mainstream so it was my go to accessory for a while. It is now my go to emergency cable.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Building a reputation

We recently purchased the Z3C and we are getting the same experience. A true Plug-n-Play setup!
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Kind of a big deal

The handiest swag:

-The Charging hydra

-The Rebel umbrella

The most unique swag:

-The gnomes

-The brick logo

What I'd like to see:

A wowstick electric pen screw driver (although I think it may need to come down in price a bit first). I haven't seen any company do that yet.

Kind of a big deal

@BrechtSchamp  you mean one of these. 

Inventions_-_hammer_qbcklv.jpg

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Kind of a big deal

😂

Building a reputation

Hands down the metal water bottles, I use it everyday and is unreal.

The socks were ok, the stickers go missing and everyone seems to use my Cisco meraki mug.

I would also consider a fridge, that would be unreal for the garage!

but yeah, the water bottles are an absolute winner (not the plastic ones - the quality metal ones)

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.