Best Meraki Swag?

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Best Meraki Swag?

What is your favorite Meraki swag that you have seen/won? What would you like to see as Meraki swag? I'm not saying we can make it happen, but it may give @MeredithW some ideas for the future!

Favorite Swag Seen/Won: Hands down the Gnomes. They are unique and not like any other swag.

What I'd like to see as swag : A back pack or drawstring bag resembling the canvas bag power cables come in.

CMNO, CCNA R+S
15 REPLIES 15
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

Favorite is my fridge.

15717746809851276054340351349336.jpg

And your canvas backpacks exist 😉

15717747194226747842778111273449.jpg

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

@jdsilva That is some awesome swag you have! My collection is growing with a mug and the mini block set.Meraki.jpg

CMNO, CCNA R+S
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

I forgot how cool that fridge was! Meraki definitely has a creative swag team.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
DonAnnett
Getting noticed

banana board.jpg

Banana board anyone?

I would love a gnome. My fav is the fridge as well, its about to be installed in my campervan #vanlife

Gotta love that #VanLife haha.
CMNO, CCNA R+S
Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

Most handy piece of swag is the Meraki USB-A/C to C charging cable.

It has gone straight in my travel bag and works on the HS1 Javelin trains

Img_1229[1].jpg1403383271_62.49.27.213[1].jpg

It also functions on the Stagecoach, which is, alas, not as fast474x323wavebus[1].jpg

Unfortunately - there doesn't appear to be any Meraki kit I can charge with it whilst en-route.

The other day when I was juggling pass cards at my London site, I thought that a lanyard would be handy (hint hint).

If I'm honest the best piece of kit that I have received is my Z3C, which is almost perfect, all it requires is an ability to connect to a WAN as the LTE connection is shielded/blocked in the sites I visit . . .

The chutzpah award goes to the Cloud cork board into which are pressed pins representing Meraki devices and software. Completely useless, but I love it.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

@Uberseehandel there are Meraki battery banks out there! 

15717822368734345897596257031707.jpg

I also had another, white, bank that I picked up at CLUS 2018 but I gave that one to @DonAnnett so I can't provide a picture.

@jdsilva 

That looks a handy piece of kit. I have a couple of Qualcomm PowerAdd packs that keep my phone going, the Meraki option looks much more convenient, I could allow others to charge whilst commuting. Hopefully they will work with the new Surface Pro 7, which I hope will arrive before I have to spend six weeks in purdah.

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

I forgot about my Meraki USB converter! I got one of those right as USB-C started to be more mainstream so it was my go to accessory for a while. It is now my go to emergency cable.
CMNO, CCNA R+S

We recently purchased the Z3C and we are getting the same experience. A true Plug-n-Play setup!
CMNO, CCNA R+S

The handiest swag:

-The Charging hydra

-The Rebel umbrella

The most unique swag:

-The gnomes

-The brick logo

What I'd like to see:

A wowstick electric pen screw driver (although I think it may need to come down in price a bit first). I haven't seen any company do that yet.

@BrechtSchamp  you mean one of these. 

Inventions_-_hammer_qbcklv.jpg

😂

Priesty
Building a reputation

Hands down the metal water bottles, I use it everyday and is unreal.

The socks were ok, the stickers go missing and everyone seems to use my Cisco meraki mug.

I would also consider a fridge, that would be unreal for the garage!

but yeah, the water bottles are an absolute winner (not the plastic ones - the quality metal ones)

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.