Google services stuck

Shubh3738
Getting noticed

Google services stuck

Hi Team,

Google services stuck for some time events logs attached for that time.

Can you brief which filter block that ?

Shubh3738_0-1687351453648.png

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

As you see it's an User defined blacklist.

It is being blocked by the administrator, go to Security & SD-Wan > Configure > Content Filtering and put the URLs in the Allowed list.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

All services stuck that time even google.com not openning 

Have you checked the Blocked URL List?

alemabrahao_0-1687352748501.png

It is being blocked by the administrator, go to Security & SD-Wan > Configure > Content Filtering and put the URLs in the Allowed list.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

There are a couple of KBs you can check out for blocked URLs and categories. It looks like maybe someone put in a category filter.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Firewall_and_Traffic_Shaping/Blocking_Websites_with_Content_Filt...

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Content_Filtering_and_Threat_Protection/URL_Block_List_and_Allow...

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Madhan_kumar_G
Getting noticed

Hi,

Navigate to Security & SD-WAN > Configure > Content filtering

Remove the asterisk symbol " * " from the "Blocked URL Patterns"content filtering blocked url.PNG

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.