Email Verification

ATS55
Here to help

Email Verification

I don't know where should I take the question to. I have received several emails from same person who introduces himself as Meraki AM for South GA and north FL. It's strange because I've never received an email from Meraki people unless I opened a case with them.

Is there anywhere over Meraki organization that I can verify the email address with them?

Thank you

4 Replies 4
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Check the message headers.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/view-internet-message-headers-in-outlook-cd039382-dc6e-42....

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I just sent you a direct message. If you can please send me the AM name I can look them up for you

Kathleen

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It's probably a new person eager for business.  🙂

As long as the domain is cisco.com or meraki.net it should be fine.

KathleenJ
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I verified that the sender was a Meraki employee in the inside sales department.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.