How to download CMNA certificate

Solved
CMNA2
Just browsing

How to download CMNA certificate

How to download CMNA certificate, I completed it on 2023.

1 Accepted Solution
NayomiK
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, here is the answer to your question:

• If you attended an instructor-led CMNA training before January 2024 and successfully passed the assessment, you will be able to download your certificate from the Meraki Partner Portal (after logging in, click on your name at the top right corner, select "My sessions")
  • If you completed the digital version of CMNA, the certificate will be available in the Meraki Learning Hub within the My Transcript section. You will be able to view and download your certificate on that page.

In addition, I would like to share our updated CMNA FAQ where you could find more information regarding the program. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Probably it's not available anymore 

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
jbright
A model citizen

You can send an email to Certifications@meraki.com to see if they can get it for you.

NayomiK
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, here is the answer to your question:

• If you attended an instructor-led CMNA training before January 2024 and successfully passed the assessment, you will be able to download your certificate from the Meraki Partner Portal (after logging in, click on your name at the top right corner, select "My sessions")
  • If you completed the digital version of CMNA, the certificate will be available in the Meraki Learning Hub within the My Transcript section. You will be able to view and download your certificate on that page.

In addition, I would like to share our updated CMNA FAQ where you could find more information regarding the program. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.