Unable to enrol device

SOLVED
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Unable to enrol device

I am trying to enrol and iPad after erashing it, its loaded in DEP but when get to the prompt to say the device will be managed by an MDM and i go to enter my Meraki credentials they don't work and I am getting "invalid network ID" 

See attached image

IMG_1184.jpg

Is anyone else having this issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@R__S  Was connected using ethernet. I ended up restoring the iPad 3 times before I was able to get it working, not sure if it was an OS issue or just bad timing with my dashboard having an issue. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
R__S
Conversationalist

Hi Blake,

Is it connecting to a network? This sounds like it's not authenticating and if it has just been reset, would need to connect to a WiFi network to do that.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@R__S  Was connected using ethernet. I ended up restoring the iPad 3 times before I was able to get it working, not sure if it was an OS issue or just bad timing with my dashboard having an issue. 

Belgarioz
New here

I am having the same issue.... It's been hours so far I am resetting, creating account in MDM and everythig else, but it's not working.

I'll keep you updated after this Nth reset

Update:

nothing, I have an invalid network ID and keep me asking for credentials. I sued several of them, but i am unable to authenticate

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels