My Meraki account not associating with my company account. Please help.

SOLVED
MicJameson
Here to help

My Meraki account not associating with my company account. Please help.

Hello.

My Meraki account is not associating with my company account. please see screenshot.

Help please?

Thank you.11111.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Any networks / organisation access you have been given will show on the left hand side of your dashboard, if you don't have what you are expecting you haven't been added correctly. 

I've never had an issue adding users to different organisations or networks. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you referring to the banner at the top? It only tells you that there should be at least one more admin in your dashboard organisation.

My company is having problems granting me access to its network. The dashboard seems to tell me that my account is configured as if I'm a standalone user. What needs to be done here?

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

First double check that the account that you used to log in is really the account that got granted access from your organisation.

If it is, likely only Meraki Support can help.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Any networks / organisation access you have been given will show on the left hand side of your dashboard, if you don't have what you are expecting you haven't been added correctly. 

I've never had an issue adding users to different organisations or networks. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels