Meraki SM app missing from the Play Store

SOLVED
GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Meraki SM app missing from the Play Store

Good day to you all super folks in the Community,

I would like to make you aware that the Meraki SM app is currently unavailable on the Google Play Store. 

Our Engineering Team is looking into it right now, and we look forward to have it back on soon. 

We thank you for your patience whilst we work to get this rectified. 

We will follow up here with some further updates once we have news from our Developers.

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey awesome people,

I'm sorry for the radio silence here, but just wanted to confirm that this should have been resolved as of Wednesday (29th). 

The Meraki app should be back in the Play store and should be accessible again. If you are still encountering issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our lovely Support Team.

Thank you all for your patience!

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@GiacomoS : Thanks for the update !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey team,

Just a quick update here that if you are affected by this at the moment you can install the APK manually by following the link in this KB : https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Device_Enrollment/Android_Enrollment#Other_Options .

This is a usable workaround whilst we continue to work to reinstate the app in the Google Play Store.

Many thanks!

Giac

Also, if you are looking to enroll devices into Android Enterprise Device Owner mode, devices can be enrolled manually using Android Debug Bridge (ADB) by following the steps outlined in this KB article.

We appreciate your patience as we work with Google to resolve this issue. 

Hey awesome people,

I'm sorry for the radio silence here, but just wanted to confirm that this should have been resolved as of Wednesday (29th). 

The Meraki app should be back in the Play store and should be accessible again. If you are still encountering issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our lovely Support Team.

Thank you all for your patience!

Giac

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels