Invalid Profile

Solved
CN_ZA
Conversationalist

Invalid Profile

Hello Meraki Community,

We are unable to enroll devices via Apple Configurator since the weekend.

The device displays "Invalid Profile"

Error from console error: "MCProfileErrorDomain"

Anyone else experiencing issues with device enrollment via Apple Configurator to Meraki?

Troubleshooting:

- Re-added server URL to configurator

- Checked license limit

- Checked on multiple Macs/Multiple internet connections

- Checked with multiple devices (different serial numbers)

- Tried in another orginization, same error

- Devices (iPads/iPhones) are not part of DEP/ABM

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution
CN_ZA
Conversationalist

Update from SM support:

"As of last night, the investigation was completed and the root cause of the issue was identified. Over the last few days, a change was implemented by our developers to adjust the enrollment flow process. This adjustment was reverted yesterday and the last reported issue of the MDM enrollment was 7:27am EST. Hopefully, this helps, and if there are any questions please feel free to let me know."

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

1. Has this worked in the past?

2. Are the devices setup as supervised devices?

1. Has this worked in the past? - Yes

2. Are the devices setup as supervised devices? - Yes, we 'prepare' them in order to enroll via Configurator

Update: the problem is now resolved. We have an open case with Meraki, suspect there may have been a 'global' issue. Will update once I receive feedback from support. 

CN_ZA
Conversationalist

Update from SM support:

"As of last night, the investigation was completed and the root cause of the issue was identified. Over the last few days, a change was implemented by our developers to adjust the enrollment flow process. This adjustment was reverted yesterday and the last reported issue of the MDM enrollment was 7:27am EST. Hopefully, this helps, and if there are any questions please feel free to let me know."

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels