Can't reach Enrollment server

Shany
Getting noticed

Can't reach Enrollment server

image.jpeg

There is an enrollment failure problem at many SM customers in Korea.
We checked the problem about 3 hours ago and opened the case, and we received an answer that the problem was received about 1 hour before the case was opened.

All iOS devices appear offline, new devices cannot be enrollment, and settings and apps cannot be distributed.
In Korea, SM is used as EFB and is currently a very serious problem.
What are other community users experiencing?

5 Replies 5
Shany
Getting noticed

As soon as I posted, I confirmed that the problem was solved.
I can't erase the above article, so I replay it.

um
Conversationalist

Even in Japan, devices can no longer be registered with the system manager, and all devices are offline.

Shany
Getting noticed

Are you still experience problem?

um
Conversationalist

The device registration issue has been resolved, but I can't distribute apps or apply policies to IOS devices.

RMintern
New here

Ours did the exact same thing on Sunday evening (12/26/2021). I qued the iPad OS 15.2 update for all units, and sent the command. Almost instantly I noticed all my clients were offline. I would be willing to bet the clients were actually down prior to sending the command to perform the update. Most of my clients were back online yesterday (12/27/2021) by around 1200, and today everything seems to be working normally. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels