Apple MDM Itunes Account lost

nesflor
New here

Apple MDM Itunes Account lost

We have an MDM server running with more than 400 apple devices. On the first phase in some phones, we used a common Itunes account to keep the administration running, but somebody changed the password for that account and that is the same account that was used to upload the Apple MDM push certificate. I tried to recover the password using the apple recovery services, but I can't receive the confirmation (I guess some old device is getting the password change request). I listed the oldest devices to see if one of these devices is signed in using the old account and nothing.

Do you have an idea if I can change the MDM apple ID without losing my certificate and get ready for renewal?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
MichaelM1
Here to help

It sounds like you have tried password reset process for Apple. Have you tried their Account Recovery process? Quote the their support page "Account recovery is a process designed to get you back into your Apple ID account when you don’t have enough information to reset your password. For security reasons, it might take several days or longer before you can use your account again. We know this delay is inconvenient, but it's important so that we can keep your account and information safe." I know others that have had to use this process and were successful. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204921

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels