Toast POS Meraki z1 printers

nhb333
New here

Toast POS Meraki z1 printers

Using Toast POS and can't change the ip address for the printers. I can't get them to be recognized by meraki router. POS tablets are working but the printers are offline??? The people at Toast are not helpful...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have a local reseller that supplied you the gear? I am not familiar with that POS so I don't know how to configure the gear but if you cannot set its IP's address thats not really a Meraki issue. 

Toast supplied the gear and they have been useless...Just figured out it is not the IP address. I'm able to change that now but it still says they are offline. Frustrating...

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you connect a PC in the same VLAN as the printer, can you connect to it?

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you have the toast tp200, is should be DHCP.  And just to check, you are connecting to the "internet in" port?

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@nhb333  I suspect you might need to hire an MSP to give you a hand, trying to resolve your issue isn't going to be easy as you haven't really shared much information that we can use to help. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.