Introduction

SSAS
Conversationalist

Introduction

Hello from Paradise,

Living and working in Sarasota / Bradenton is a great way to live.  Enjoying my IT profession working as IT Manager for the top rated #1 Charter school in Sarasota County.  I have worked IT for the past 25 years watching the development of technology progress faster than anyone can keep up with.  Working in the school system you will see many Cisco products.  Some challenging and some very good learning experiences.  Last year we just installed our first Meraki Stack.  Needless to say it has been somewhat of a challenge.  My 1 post was not as positive as I had hoped for but I did get responses right away.  Very positive that the Community forum will be a great asset moving forward.  

Fun Fact:  I Dive with Sharks at Mote Marine!!!

4 Replies 4
Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the Meraki community. Sorry to hear about the challenges you have faced. I think the community forum is a great place to start.

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the Community @SSAS 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @SSAS  and glad you have found the community useful. I think the challenge for most new customers is working out that Meraki is different but also the same. 

If you come from a pure CLI background then doing things via a UI is a bit of a change. 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Google Maps tells me Sarasota is in the USA.  Welcome to the community!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.