Hi Meraki community

Lorenzo1
Conversationalist

Hi Meraki community

Hi everyone,

Wow so impressed with the community pages and helpful content I just had to join.

I'm new to Meraki, but have been in Networking for many many years. If I say I remember bee stings taps, you'll get the picture.

Now working with a Client that uses Meraki, so looking to deepen my knowledge on this excellent platform.

Great to meet you all.

7 Replies 7
Network-dad
A model citizen

Hello and welcome to the community!

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
HomelabJohn
New here

Hello Folks,  I have a few questions...

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome to the Community !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome!

a5it
Getting noticed

Welcome to the Meraki Community!

It's great to hear that you've found the content on our community pages helpful. The community is an amazing resource for all things Meraki, and we're sure you'll find it even more useful as you start working with your client.

Since you have a lot of experience in networking, you'll likely find the transition to Meraki to be straightforward. Meraki's cloud-managed nature simplifies many traditional networking tasks, while still offering the advanced capabilities that seasoned network professionals appreciate.

Remember, don't hesitate to ask questions or share your insights here in the community. Whether you're facing a challenging setup or you've found a novel solution to a common problem, your contributions are valuable.

Looking forward to seeing you around the community and hearing about your experiences with Meraki.

syberinfo
Here to help

Welcome to the community

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining. There is a competition at the moment. Maybe you could win some free stuff?

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/The-annual-points-contest-is-BACK-and-better...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.