Greetings Friends

CloudStrife
Getting noticed

Greetings Friends

I’m a technology junkie, a car enthusiast, an audiophile, and a numismatist.  My love for coins began when I was 8 years old.  I primarily collect and study U.S. coins produced during the 20th century.  I’m a member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA) and the Numismatic Literary Guild (NLG).  I’ve also been studying Cyber Security and Cybercrime for several years.  I enjoy sharing little-known facts about hackers and whistle blowers, fun factoids about coins, automobiles, music, food, and how to live on a budget.

10 Replies 10
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@CloudStrife : Welcome to the community !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
CloudStrife
Getting noticed

Thank you so much.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @CloudStrife 

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Oh, that is cool.  I am looking forward to some advice in the near future.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you been studying digital currency?  Bitcoin enthusiast here.

I have not; however, a close colleague has and is telling me a lot of interesting things and has peaked my interest.  I am starting to get excited about this and an investment may not be to far off.

If you are a numismatist, then you'll love this book.  The history is fascinating.

https://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Standard-Decentralized-Alternative-Central/dp/1119473861 

Oh okay, I shall give it a look.  Thank you so much.

Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the community!

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District

Thanks so much Zeus.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.