Apprenticeship

Alam615
Here to help

Apprenticeship

Hi everyone,

I am super grateful to be hear ( all bit online) . 

I am 29, currently based in the UK. I am studying towards the CCNA and then hopefully ccep.  I am currently working as an apprentice with ESTIO.  

I have alot of certifications and badges in network engineering, security, cloud etc. 

I would love to carry on my journey as appreciate and then a full time Network Engineer. With a company that is part of the Cisco community. 

Thank you for your time 🙏

11 Replies 11
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Hi! 

Thank you 

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Alam615  Certifications are good but hands on experience is better so I wouldn't go to overboard with online training courses otherwise your resume could become a bit cluttered when it comes to applying for roles.

Good luck with your studies and welcome to the community. 

Thank you so much for the advice.  

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Welcome @Alam615.  Agree with @BlakeRichardson with regards certifications.  You must be able to back them up with hands-on experience.  Whilst serving in the Army I did a stint of work experience with a Cisco Partner to validate my CCNA cert. They offered me a job after a week.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

That's amazing. I have purchased the labs and practice on them daily. Thank you 

Alam615
Here to help

Thank you so much 👍

Zeus
Building a reputation

Welcome to the community!

Jamie Williams
Delaware City School District

Hi Zeus, 

Thank you for the warm welcome 😃

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for joining in.

Alam615
Here to help

Your welcome 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.