New Meraki Product Announcement!

DHAnderson
Head in the Cloud

New Meraki Product Announcement!

Cisco Meraki buys M&Ms with Milwaukee Tools!

A previous article about Milwaukee tool purchasing M&Ms was only partially correct.  The full story is more complex: While Milwaukee Tool purchased M&Ms and eliminated all colors but red, Cisco Meraki partnered with Milwaukee tool and got permission to produce the green M&Ms.

The news was given out in a special Meraki Partner webinar.  The network company has been hit hard with the chip shortage, so are seeking ways to expand into new markets.  They claim that the green M&Ms are a perfect fit as each one has a M on it and is Meraki Green in color!  It also fits into their license scheme as the both the licenses and the M&Ms are consumable.   

The green M&Ms will be offered in Small. Medium, Large and XLarge quantities, and licenses are for 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years. 

Ordering information:

You will be able to order Meraki M&Ms on CCW in the coming weeks.  SKUs follow the normal pattern:

• Model is MM
  • Size is XS, S, M, L, XL
  • License is 1YR, 3YR, 5YR, 7YR and 10YR.

Example:  LIC-MM-L-3YR

Please reach out to your Meraki Partner for further information, or ordering limits / ship dates.

Dave Anderson
1 Reply 1
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

😂👍🏻 has it been a slow long day @DHAnderson ?

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.