Clients list page up to 30 days?

SOLVED
orange-is-black
New here

Clients list page up to 30 days?

Is there a way to select more than 30 days for clients list page? I would like to export all information for the last 6 months.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks @MerakiJockey505 I've tried that already but that will only show me events for the network, I was looking for clients list older than 30 days. I found out that 30 days is the maximum time you can obtain. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MerakiJockey505
Building a reputation

Good morning orange-is-black,

I believe you can check out older clinets using the event log.  Under Network-wide > Monitor > Event Log and then used the Before fields and specify a date and time.  Let me know if this works for ya. 🙂

Thanks @MerakiJockey505 I've tried that already but that will only show me events for the network, I was looking for clients list older than 30 days. I found out that 30 days is the maximum time you can obtain. 

At the top next to Event Log if you select "for security appliances" on the pulldown and use the specific date info, the client will appear in one of the columns.  Are you looking for a specific metric?

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Other than just getting a list of the clients that were on the network, was there anything more specific you were trying to achieve?

Hi @Bruce - I was just trying to get a list of clients that connected to our network since we deployed 4 months ago. 

Curious--were you able to retrieve this list?
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.