API v1 - Is there an equivalent to organizations/:organizationid/securityEvents?

SOLVED
Grumples
Here to help

API v1 - Is there an equivalent to organizations/:organizationid/securityEvents?

I've been making use of the Organization Security Events in Dashboard API v0.  This is the same information presented in the Dashboard under: Organization -> Security Center -> MX Events.

I'm having an issue with this script and thought, while this can of worms is open, why not migrate to API v1.  The problem is that I cannot seem to find an equivalent to the Security Events in v1.  I can find Network-level events, same as in v0, but nothing under Organization for security events.  I thought maybe security events were lumped into the network-level events, but that doesn't seem to be the case, either.

Am I missing it?  I've browsed and searched through Postman for "security" and not finding a match.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

2 REPLIES 2
Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

I think you are searching for getOrganizationApplianceSecurityEvents 

@GreenberetThat is it, thank you.  I made a poor as$-umption by seeing "appliances" in the URL and assuming this request would be at the appliance level, not the entire organization.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.