Today Dashboard trouble

SOLVED
redsector
Head in the Cloud

Today Dashboard trouble

Hello,

today I can´t access to the switchports of the switches. Dashboard doesn´t show them.

Anybody here who has the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

We have been advised that the issue with Switch ports and the summary page has been resolved. Please reach out to Meraki Support if you have any further reports. 

Regards,

Meraki Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Paul_L
Here to help

Similar problem here, on random sites - some working, some not

redsector
Head in the Cloud

I did open an case

Paul_L
Here to help

So have we

Paul_L
Here to help

our workaround is to reboot the switches

redsector
Head in the Cloud

You are kidding.

It´s an dashboard issue not an switch issue!

I can´t reboot dozends of switches.

Sorry, confirmed the work around didn't work. Is now recognised as a larger problem

redsector
Head in the Cloud

No solution?

I can´t change and see any port configuration.

That is not really good.

Russ_B
Getting noticed

I'm also having the same issue.  I had a user report that they have no network connection, and I can't even run a cable test on the port to see if it's a cable issue.  I have opened a case with Support.

Russ

GiacomoS
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hey team,
I can confirm there is currently an issue with the Summary and Switch ports view for certain networks/switches. This is currently with our development team for further investigation, please bear with us. 
If you haven't already, please open a case via Dashboard, so we can keep you better appraised of the developments. 

Many thanks.

Giac

Please keep in mind that what I post here is my personal knowledge and opinion. Don't take anything I say for the Holy Grail, but try and see!
Appreciate who helps and be respectful of every opinion and every solution offered.
Share the love, especially the Meraki one!
pratikvyas
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

We have been advised that the issue with Switch ports and the summary page has been resolved. Please reach out to Meraki Support if you have any further reports. 

Regards,

Meraki Team

redsector
Head in the Cloud

It's a pitty that the hotline service wasn't informed and didn´t know anything

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.