Removing Specific MRs from online/offline alerts

Solved
RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Removing Specific MRs from online/offline alerts

Hi there.

I have two access points that regularly come up and down due to various reasons (they’re on finite power sources in a rural area) and we turn them on and off. I want to get notifications in general about MRs on this network just not these two. Daily email I don’t care about. Can I disable emails for just two MRs using a tag or something? 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
1 Accepted Solution
Bettencourt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

The only way to achieve this would be to move those two APs to a separate network and disable all the alerts.

However, I personally do think that adding tags to the alerts page is an awesome idea, do use the Make A Wish button to suggest that feature to Cisco Meraki.

If you want to know more about Alerts, you can consult this guide: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Alerts_and_Notificati...

Have a good weekend!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Bettencourt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

The only way to achieve this would be to move those two APs to a separate network and disable all the alerts.

However, I personally do think that adding tags to the alerts page is an awesome idea, do use the Make A Wish button to suggest that feature to Cisco Meraki.

If you want to know more about Alerts, you can consult this guide: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Alerts_and_Notificati...

Have a good weekend!

Cool thanks! Done.

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
leoa69
New here

To remove specific MRs from online alerts, adjust the alert criteria or filters to exclude those MRs. For offline alerts, modify the notification settings to prevent alerts for those MRs.

YouTube Vanced APK

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.