Removing Specific MRs from online/offline alerts

Solved
RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Removing Specific MRs from online/offline alerts

Hi there.

I have two access points that regularly come up and down due to various reasons (they’re on finite power sources in a rural area) and we turn them on and off. I want to get notifications in general about MRs on this network just not these two. Daily email I don’t care about. Can I disable emails for just two MRs using a tag or something? 

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
1 Accepted Solution
Bettencourt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

The only way to achieve this would be to move those two APs to a separate network and disable all the alerts.

However, I personally do think that adding tags to the alerts page is an awesome idea, do use the Make A Wish button to suggest that feature to Cisco Meraki.

If you want to know more about Alerts, you can consult this guide: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Alerts_and_Notificati...

Have a good weekend!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bettencourt
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello,

The only way to achieve this would be to move those two APs to a separate network and disable all the alerts.

However, I personally do think that adding tags to the alerts page is an awesome idea, do use the Make A Wish button to suggest that feature to Cisco Meraki.

If you want to know more about Alerts, you can consult this guide: https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Cross-Platform_Content/Alerts_and_Notificati...

Have a good weekend!

Cool thanks! Done.

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.