Problem for Creating account

SOLVED
Dannetwork
New here

Problem for Creating account

Hi Guys. I want  to know the problem of meraki website. because i cant create the account. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Please see this thread for Meraki's updates regarding the maintenance that was performed earlier.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

To be able to help, it'd be good if you'd provide us with more detail. For example: what's the error message?

same problem here. try to create a new account for managing an MX68 but always get the message ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (dashboard.meraki.com> Create an account)
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

On our shard 184 and 199 dashboards the following warning, oddly in green, rather than orange/red has just started being displayed:

The Meraki dashboard is currently undergoing critical maintenance. During this period, Meraki devices that are currently online can still be configured from the dashboard. Making account changes, attempting to create new networks or organizations, and adding new devices to your existing networks will not be possible until this maintenance is complete. We will provide the next update in an hour.

JesperMortensen
Here to help

"

The Meraki dashboard is currently undergoing critical maintenance. During this period, Meraki devices that are currently online can still be configured from the dashboard. Making account changes, attempting to create new networks or organizations, and adding new devices to your existing networks will not be possible until this maintenance is complete. We will provide the next update in an hour.

"

OK. thanks for your comment
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Our dashboards are still showing the alert 4 hours later, not sure what the progress is?

Frustrating. I've been waiting on an update too.
Egghead_John
Here to help

I created a new organization yesterday. Configured a full stack and now today the organization doesn't even exist in the dashboard. Hopefully it will be restored once maintenance is complete.

My dashboard has returned to normal

DR1
Getting noticed

Its still a problem!

Its currently impossible to create a new dashboard. We have a full stack of equipment and cant use any of it, or even get status updates on the Dashboard account creation problem because all your Status Pages are locked behind a login (which we cant create).

Can someone from Meraki respond? This is incredibly frustrating, but only due to the lack of updates/communication/useful information (of which none is provided in the error message).

Testing browsers: Firefox and Edge

Error message after clicking submit on a new account creation:

"

Server error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. A message has been sent to our engineering and support teams to notify us of the problem, and we will fix it as soon as possible.

The Cisco Meraki Dashboard is temporarily unavailable, but rest assured your Meraki equipment is still running and network operation has not been interrupted. Learn more about Meraki's out-of-band control."

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

@DR1 wrote:

Can someone from Meraki respond? This is incredibly frustrating, but only due to the lack of updates/communication/useful information (of which none is provided in the error message).

Hey @DR1, just to set expectations correctly, the community is not a formal channel to contact Meraki and receive support. If you need a response then you should be calling into support and talking directly to an NSE. 

In other news, these banners are gone from all my shards, but I haven't tested anything to see if things are working normally again. Hopefully they are?

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

Please see this thread for Meraki's updates regarding the maintenance that was performed earlier.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.