New Meraki Login Page

Solved
Smitster
New here

New Meraki Login Page

Morning all,

Is anyone else having trouble logging into Meraki on the new login screen?

It was working fine before the login page changed to the new one (where it says "Welcome to your cloud-first future"), and since the changeover it no longer accepts the 2FA authentication codes being sent via SMS. You click on Verify, and it just hangs and you have to try again.

I've tried a number of different browsers with the same issue. On the third or fourth attempt it might work and redirect to the login dashboard, but it's very hit and miss.

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've been logging in without issue, although I'm setup with MFA via authenticator app rather than SMS.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Brash
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've been logging in without issue, although I'm setup with MFA via authenticator app rather than SMS.

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No issues whatsoever when using the new portal here too. Perhaps clearing the browser cache will help?

Smitster
New here

Thanks both, i've changed 2FA method to Duo app and that's working without issues. Might be an sms related issue, or something local to my setup then

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have a different issue in that it asks for my username and password every time now, despite only asking for the MFA code at the pre-set interval.  It used to just log me in.  This seems to be on all devices and whilst more secure, isn't the nicest experience!

jbright
A model citizen

I have had problems too with the SMS 2FA prompt not showing up after entering the username and password on several different computers and browsers. Cisco needs to get this sorted sooner rather than later.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.