Issues Offline Client's Search - Client's List (Dashboard)

RLED
New here

Issues Offline Client's Search - Client's List (Dashboard)

Hello Meraki Community:

1) This morning I wanted to WOL a client in my meraki network via dashboard as I used to wake it via Meraki Android App or one of my Android browsers (chrome, firefox, opera mini), however, I find the following issues in dashboard:

- At client list, the dropdown list in the bottom that allowed viewing 10, 20, 100 clients disappeared.

- As my client was offline since friday, I looked up the client with its name and search bar returned me the client's name and I clicked it, but this time the dashboard returned me to Client's list, not forward me to the specific client's page where I can send the WOL order (those issues also appeared in my second laptop's Win10 browsers Opera, Chrome, even when client is already online, I can only access to client page via client's list, not search bar).

2) Finally, I had to WOL my client with a third-party WOL client via LAN with my second laptop. For this I kindly ask a solution, so I can WOL my offline clients via meraki dashboard web page (as I know that Meraki Android app only allows the last 10 clients, and for this I use the meraki dashboard web as a then-reliable last resource), because It worked up last week.

Regards.

1 Reply 1
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@RLED 

1. I am not seeing the same issue as you re the drop down box, just logged into my dashboard and if there on the bottom left for me.

Screen Shot 2020-09-08 at 12.10.52 PM.png

2. Devices only stay in the client list for a few days before they disappear, from what you described about being able to see the client but not select it I suspect there could be issue with your dashboards data and you might need to open a support case to resolve it. 

In General I have found WOL from the dashboard to be reliable. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.