ISO Skilled network tech in Eastern Mass.

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

ISO Skilled network tech in Eastern Mass.

Hey all

My friend has a full stack of this networking equipment called Araknis that seems to be total crap. I want to rip it out and put in a meraki install. Are you a badass network tech who can come out to the cape and kill it on a stack substitution? I want meraki APs, Meraki MX, and netgear switches. Let me know if you got it.

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Fortune 100 Tech veteran/refugee.
6 REPLIES 6
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Best of luck getting any kit at the moment 😁

I’m bad ass, have a passport, willing to travel etc....just ain’t got no stock

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@DarrenOC if you need a helping hand for that project ... 😉

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

awesome thanks all

Networking geek since high school where I got half of a CCNA. Played Marathon II and Infinity over localtalk.
Made many a network over the years, now de facto admin of a retreat center with some of this fine Meraki hardware.
Dunky
A model citizen

"netgear switches"  Why ruin a nice new Meraki installation, why not Meraki switches to give you the single pane of glass management? 😀

Haha. Well, this is just a home installation and the most i would need to do is power cycle a port. I find they work great for that simple need. I have meraki switches elsewhere and they rule

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.