IP address of dashboard.meraki.com - changed from 127.0.0.1 to our public ip

teja
Comes here often

IP address of dashboard.meraki.com - changed from 127.0.0.1 to our public ip

Hi Fellow meraki users :

continuously there are alerts being triggered by our solarwinds monitoring system , can some one help me on whats happening here with the dashboard.

8/25/2023 9:09 PM IP address of dashboard.meraki.com -  changed from 127.0.0.1 to our public ip
8/25/2023 9:08 PM IP address of dashboard.meraki.com - changed from our public ip to 127.0.0.1
8/25/2023 7:56 PM IP address of dashboard.meraki.com - changed from 127.0.0.1 to our public ip

i am not able to paste my public ip as it may not be allowed for us to post on public forums.

Alert::dashboard.meraki.com - ::127.0.0.1::Network Nodes packet loss Alert Warning::Network Data::Critical Alert Description Node Name: dashboard.meraki.com - IP_Address: 127.0.0.1 City: Region: Site Code: Device Identification: Network Data Device Type: Packet Loss : 50 % Status: Critical

what is this scenario ?

2 Replies 2
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Don’t know what’s going on with your solarwinds reporting but are your Meraki devices stable and registered to the cloud and your network working?

that issue appears to be more cosmetic so nothing to worry about….

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Often when you see 127.0.0.1 it's because the host accessing DNS is using a DNS protection service like Cisco Umbrella.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.